Dan The Man Stage2 Dan The Man Stage2

It was the fart! Oh wow, I can't keep from laughing! Every damn time!

What's Going On Here? What's Going On Here?

...Shit.

I liked this a lot! Nice sound quality, and the animation was smooth! I like these quick, to the point endings that you did here! Keep up the great work!

MyKindOfFlash responds:

You can't beat an abrupt ending I always say! Actually I don't always say that, I say other sentences too. But when it's in context and relevant I say that.

W.A.R W.A.R

Tickles my Ha-ha place!

Wow, I about fell out of my chair because I laughed so hard at the end! It was so serious and the wrench just flew right in their didn't it!? Great work!

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

WOW!

Pup lost a leg, and I lost my arm. I'll keep this short for him. AMAZING JOB!

Jack Nicholson hates clox Jack Nicholson hates clox

Sorry, not funny at all.

Ivanovitch responds:

It's a god damned DRAMA you barbarian

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

DUDE!!

Man I love this series! Adult Swim should scoop you up and make this mainstream! Awesome artwork, and you didn't disappoint!

Rick Mann vs Boss Man Rick Mann vs Boss Man

LOVED IT!

That was great man! It brings me back to my childhood with megaman, and merges it with todays corporate suck... how inspiring. And abusive I shall mark the spammer above!!

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

10!!!!

More. Now.

Jazza responds:

yes sir.

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

Awesome!

I have watched them all and this is the first time I am commenting. I am very impressed with the style you chose. It's intelligent, funny, serious, action packed, a very well done! I would however like to point out that Tricky Sticks has watched all of them. If he really disliked them he would have moved on. Tricky Dickhead needs to put up or shut up.

Bambee Bambee

Blarhahahableehohaha!!

Dude that lepricon thing with the buttcheeks made me spit on my screen with laughter when he crapped out the unicorn! The terror from the crowd's scream sent it over the edge!! Nice work!